- This event has passed.
15 Invaluable Laws of Growth – Morning
August 7, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Monday, repeating until August 7, 2019
If you desire to grow and improve your results, don’t miss this opportunity. As you get ready to set your resolutions for the new year, take sometime to grow into the person that has the things that you seek. To help you start this process of growth, I am inviting you to participate in one of our upcoming mastermind groups to study John Maxwell’s book “15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”.
This is an 5-week in-depth study that will afford you the opportunity to join forces and mastermind with a unique group of like-minded individuals who are focused on taking results in every area of their lives to a new level. Having the support and ideas from other focused and driven people allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans.
John C. Maxwell shared a two-hour lesson with us which I will make available to you as you prepare for the first session of the mastermind course.
All other mastermind sessions will follow a regular schedule:
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Mondays for 5 Weeks – VIRTUAL ($99.00) starting on 8/6
- 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST on Mondays for 5 Weeks – VIRTUAL ($99.00) starting on 8/1
What you will get when you sign up:
- Introductory Discovery Session
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth Course Material*
- Participation in a LIVE 15 Laws Mastermind Group meeting for 5 weeks.
- Access to a 2-hour recorded lesson by John Maxwell on the book.
*Book is not included
If you’re serious about your growth, your future and your success, this mastermind group is for you. REGISTER NOW and secure your seat. We’re only accepting 10 people in each group.
This third and final book in John Maxwell’s Laws series (following 2-million seller ‘The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership’ and ‘The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork’) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
What exactly is a Mastermind Group?
The term was first coined by Napoleon Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich” (published in 1937).
Hill thought of a Mastermind as a moment in time “when a group of individual brains are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created through that alliance becomes available to every individual brain in that group.” Hill credits Andrew Carnegie with the “alliance” concept. In full, Hill amassed 20+ years of research and studied 500+ successful people. The result: Hill determined that having a Mastermind group was critical to achieving success!
Some Modern Definitions:
“A Mastermind Group is an ongoing gathering of like-minded individuals who share ideas, strategies and challenges and each other for the purpose of inspiring opportunities and each other’s success. It’s like a think-tank that combines networking, brainstorming and camaraderie. It is your board of advisors.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Increase your confidence and influence
- Create real progress in your business and life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow from the experience and skills of the other members of the group
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Studying a book instead of just reading it and creating an action plan to apply the learned principles to your personal and/or professional life while having the group to support you and hold you accountable for fulfilling your plans and goals
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Here’s an brief overview of the book:
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In a way that only he can communicate, John teaches.
Below are a few of the laws covered in the book:
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others